Sunday, September 2, 2012

Print-Making with Bubble Wrap

Another activity we did earlier this summer whose pictures I've dug up and am dusting off.

I laid out a few sheets of bubble wrap I'd squirreled away from packages I'd received. One with big bubbles, one with small.



We painted the bubbles with tempera paint, laid a sheet of paper over the wet paint and rubbed, then pulled it up to reveal a fun, polka dot print.









We haven't decided what to use our new rainbow polka dot paper for yet. Perhaps we'll cut it up to make collage materials or fold it into cards. It'd make lovely wrapping paper. Possibilities, possibilities...


Photobucket

3 comments:

Cerys @ Rainy Day Mum said...

Love this activity it's so much fun. Thank you for linking to Tuesday Tots and letting you know that I will also be featuring this post as well :)

Rory Fugerson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jelly andrews said...

I love this idea of bubble wrap used for painting. It is really. Thanks for sharing this one.