Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Craft Room Update

I mentioned in my craft room tour that I'd soon be needing some new shelving units to house my ever-expanding stash of fabrics and works in progress. Add in my newly-acquired knitting and needle felting supplies, and I was being overrun by supplies with no place to put them. Well, I finally got the storage I needed. Having more space to organize these things has made crafting so much easier.

Before:



After:




The new fabric-housing bookcase left the old one empty, so I moved my works in progress onto it.

Before:


After:


It's amazing what the proper storage pieces can do for a room.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Amber said...

That looks so wonderful!

augustvows said...

It looks fantastic! I get an office / craft room in the new house, and I'm so excited for it. Your pictures will inspire me when it's time to set it pu!

Laura Ingalls wannabe said...

Be warned, once you have one you'll never want to leave it. You may have to quit your job. Start saving now. ;)

New Haven Washing Machine Repair said...

Great reading