Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Fall Decor


It may have been 101 degrees today, but that isn't stopping me from beginning to pull out the fall decor!



Michael's was having a sale on these sprigs, and I couldn't resist scattering them around the china hutch.

The only Halloween decoration to make an appearance so far. My mom made this darling decoration. They're just flying from her Etsy shop (link on bottom right margin). I love mine!

Some seasonal crafts, décor, and activities I'm thinking of giving a shot this fall:
"Daisykin"
Pumpkin pillows
Felt leaf appliqued pillows
Felt leaf table runner and another
Window screen leaves
Pinecone wreath
Cinnamon dough garland
Kids' Frankenstein crafts/activities (I have a serious Frankenstein love)
Costume tree
Halloween pancakes
Boo-nilla shakes

No comments: